Friday 17 November 2017

13TH ANNIVERSARY OUR LOVE AND 4TH YEARS OF WEDDING - PETER OKOYE AND WIFE



By Shittu Jimmie

Beautiful conjugal as Peter Okoye and his wife Lola celebrates 13 year of been together 4year of wedding,  Peter Okoye the former Psquare group.


Lola Omotayo Okoye, was very happy when remembering the beginning of their togetherness, she share this on a social media.

"we have been together  since 2003 toward the end of the year 4year of wedding as my husband and 13 year old of relationship,  now we have two kids,  I can't share much of our story because it's somehow rough, we have been together then when the bear Psquare brothers group,  they went to show without food in their stomach,  they are both contemted with their conditions then, they both tell me it will be well, people can only see them to today but yesterday no body can accept to call they her husband, U pray God bless our unionism, Peter Okoye my husband is so lovely"

Peter Okoye said,  she is a mother indeed not a lady she is always there for me @ Lolaomotayo _Okoye,  I love you.



;


No comments:

Post a Comment