Friday 17 November 2017

MY FOCUS IS NOW ON HULL CITY - AINA



With this performance of mine I think I can now go back to Hull City, OLA AINA the Nigeria Super Eagles new defender.


 Ola  Aina is on loan to Chelsea, the 21 year old defender said,  with my present form and performance my struggle is to go back to my teammate mate in Hull City. 

Aina whose first appearance was the last FIFA World Cup qualifier match against  Algeria in Constantine which  ended  1-1 in November 10.

The reporter said, he also performed excellently at the friendly match against Argentina in Krasnodar in  Russia on Tuesday, 14 November 2017, Ola Aina was however substituted for Bryan Idowu in the second half of the match. 

Hull City has losses three consecutive matchs with my present form and performance I can try my best in the Championship. my team is now in 20th position with 16 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment