Friday 17 November 2017

SANTI CAZORLA NAMED ALEX IWOBI AS THE MOST SKILLED PLAYER PREMIERSHIP




Iwobi is a young skillful player in premier league in England, The Arsenal star player Alex Iwobi is a  fast improving and skillful  player in England.


Santi CAZORLA confirmed the skillfulness of Iwobi  following the last three matchs in his country which he performed excellently, this was not recorded from any other player in the premiership.

 
 Iwobi scored a goal that lead Nigeria to FIFA world cup  as unbeaten against Zambia,  he also scored two goals against Argentina friendly match, since the arrival of Iwobi in both Arsenal and Nigeria their is a victory in both team.


CAZORLA said,  I am seriously down with my injury, I hope to recover very quick an meet Alex,  who is skillful in both left and right foot, despite my injury holiday I use to contact my teammates.





No comments:

Post a Comment