Wednesday 8 November 2017

VICE. PRINCIPAL IMPREGNATED 16 YEARS OLD STUDENT IN NIGER STATE



A vice.principal of Government Secondary School, Tunga, in Minna,  Niger State, allegedly impregnated  a 16 years old student of his  school. (student name undisclosed).


The girl gave birth yesterday in a town, Minta Local Government Area of the state, Injita Village to be precise, the girl undergo alots of stress before finally given birth yesterday in their village in Injita Village. 

The girl said, the agreements made by my vice.principal  Mohammed  Mohammed  and the Child Right Agency was not fulfilled, I am not very happy with the situation I found myself,  I love education and I which to be come a Nurse in future. 

I am using this medium to called on government to assist me as I can't take care of this child on my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment