Sunday 5 November 2017

VICTIMS RESCUED FROM ARMED ROBBER ATTACK - NIGERIA PEACE CORPS.



A peace corps officer arraigned two armed robbers to the police in osogbo , named Hazzan Idowu and Kareem Oladehinde,  the peace corps officer Mr Adebisi  Micheal.


The officer reported that he was passing by with his vichile around Orisumibare junction area in Osogbo, he saw them from a far distance and, I packed my car as a peace officer, what I notice was that, they were collecting something  from each other but in arguments , and, I followed the other corner that was when I can see them clearly.

The office rescued the two victim Temilola and kehinde from the  robbers he disarmed them and handed them to the nearby police station  Dugbe Divisional Police station.


When the officer was trying to rescued the victim the robbers destroyed his vichile, they were charged to court , and judgment was adjourned to November 8, of this year

No comments:

Post a Comment